4 most common reasons for lost luggage – Take heed and be careful!
Whether you are travelling domestically or abroad, here are 6 essential computer accessories for your trip.
Why it is beneficial to have a passport for a cruise
Just for fun – Here are 15 hotels to stay in before you die.
Are you sick of bag fees? Try these 10 tips for packing!
6 great carry-on bags to help you avoid those annoying fees.
Too ill to travel? What’s the best thing to do if you find yourself in that predicament?
Benefits of purchasing travel insurance
Packing Problems? Here are ways to deal with the 5 worst problems you might encounter.
Trying to save money? Who isn’t! Here are 10 travel essentials you can get from the trash.
Taking your pet on vacation? Here are some pet travel safety tips to keep in mind.
Here is some helpful information about passports.
Been thinking about taking your family on a trip?
From an article in the August 21, 2016 issue of the Dallas Morning News, here are five reasons to go sooner rather than later:
1. Time is of the essence
2. Things change
3. There is always something to learn.
4. Create a “first” memory…
5. Share an experience.
Here are some good tips for purchasing airfare.
1. Pick your travel days wisely. Tuesday, Wednesday or Saturday are best for domestic flights. Monday – Thursday are the best for transatlantic flights.
2. Shop ahead, but not too far. 3 – 5 months is advisable.
3. If several people are traveling together, sometimes it is cheaper to buy one ticket at a time.
4. Best sale time is on Tuesdays at 2 PM